Why Should You Join The Lake Parker Association?
What are the benefits of membership?
- The enjoyment and satisfaction of doing your part to protect the lake.
- The enjoyment and satisfaction of working with neighbors on lake protection projects.
- Membership entitles you to a subscription to the LPA Newsletters.
- Membership entitles you to receive a copy of the latest LPA Map of camp owners.
- Each family membership is entitled to two votes on Association matters.
- Keep informed on what is being done to solve problems related to lake protection.
- LPA meetings provide a forum for expressing your ideas and concerns.
- Learn what you can do to protect your own property and investment.
- Membership provides the opportunity to get involved with matters of concern to us all.
- Meet your neighbors and make new friends.
What are the responsibilities of Membership:
- Pay annual membership dues of $25.00 per year per family.
- There are no attendance requirements.
- There are no participation requirements. All positions are strictly voluntary.
Who is eligible to join?
- All residents and landowners within the Lake Parker Watershed.
- All residents of the Town of Glover.